Friday 27 January 2012

Man of the Month - Dillon Michalak








I first came to 2606 in Dec 2008. I loved it. It had the feel of a rl leather bar and I felt at home as I like uniform and grunge. I like the people that run it and work there; they always say hi when you get there and make you feel welcomed. I love the music DJ Dex plays.

My partner Slam is my passion. I love him more than anyone I've known in rl or sl and I feel a real bond and commitment with him. We met at 2606 btw, lol. There really, really, really is love at first sight...even in SL. He blows me away and 8 months later I still have to catch my breath cuz....he just swoops it from me.

Where would I take Betsy on a date? LOL...hell yea lol...Slam and I would take out Betsy. Better yet...our sim is a Rustic Tuscan theme. We'd let Betsy live on our estate and eat grapes and wheat ...anything she wanted out in the field lol. It's a paradise for cows.

I love working with graphics. My hobby is taking pics and editing them. Also, I am learning how to do animation and make sculpties with Slam. I work with PaintshopPro, Photoshop, Poser 7, Wings, Blender and Daz 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment